Pages

Friday 19 August 2011

hello blog-land!

Hello!

I'm Andrew Warneke, a bass guitar player and music educator living in Port Elizabeth, South Africa - one of the coolest places around! 

Much of my time is spent playing, practicing and teaching music, and hanging out with awesome people... in other words doing the things I love most. Lucky me!

As this is my first blog post I thought I'd just say 'Hi!', and clue you in to the fact that this blog exists. I hope to write about my musical journey and the life I am led to live in order to facilitate the ultimate goal of becoming a better musician from day-to-day. I love to share these sorts of things as I feel we can all learn from the experiences of others, and I hope to learn from you through our interactions both online and maybe even in the real-world.

If you feel like you may benefit from reading these things I hope you'll follow me and my ramblings, and also make others aware of them so that they can share in this experience too.

I will try to have a proper post up in the next few days... But for now it's off to my practice room, and then a gig with John Edwards at the Kelway Hotel.

Take care
Andrew

No comments:

Post a Comment